Here you will find documents (or links to documents ) which CEDPO or its member associations release externally about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or titles of documents which they release internally.
- CEDPO is introducing a watchdog regarding national implementation acts affecting the DPO: Click here for accessing the watchdog.
- An annotated version of the GDPR including a table of content, a link between the articles and the relevant provisions of the preamble, an index with keywords and highlights of sections where the DPO is listed: 07.10.2016 (FR) Link
- Job description examples for a DPO and appointment letter: 2017 (FR) Link
The GDD is publishing a series of practical guidelines regarding the GDPR (“GDD Best Practices” – Link):
- The DPO in the GDPR: 17.11.2016 (DE) Link
- Direkt marketing and customer data protection in the GDPR: 2016 (DE) Link
- Responisiblities and taks under the GDPR: December 2016 (DE) Link
- To-dos for the transition period before applying the GDPR: January 2017 (DE) Link
- Template for contracts according to Art. 28 GDPR: April 2017 (EN) Link
- Records of processing activities: April 2017 (DE) Link
- Annotated version of the GDPR incl. Federal Data Protection Implementation Act: May 2017 (DE) Link
- Transparency obligations when processing personal data: June 2017 (DE) Link
- Corporate data protection policy: October 2017 (DE) Link
- Accountability: October 2017 (DE) Link